Friday, December 14, 2012
I'm Hurts
So today will be a bad day for me. Too much hurt and it's break me down. I really miss him and I really do. We're not mean to be together anymore. I'm just too sad but I need to be strong. I keep telling myself for always be patient because I really believe good things will come to those people who are patient. I can't fight back the tears in my eyes. I really need him. Hmm yaa life can do a terrible things so I still learn how to survive. Move on is only the best way. So I really need to move on. I'm just too hurt. All I want is, leave with a happily life. No heartache, broken hearted, boring and sad. I just want to be happy. Maybe I act like I don't care, but deep inside it's hurt. I wish we could go back to how we use to be. So this is endless. Someone help me cause the memory, convinced itself to tear me apart and it's gonna succeed before long. I need to save my heart for someone who dying for and don't give it away. I need to get up. Leave all the past behind. But I'll be okay, yes that's what you want me to say right ? I really hope we could sit around and talk for hours about things I couldn't say to you and things that we could never do again and over again. Nevermind if you're happy, I'll be happy too. So have a blast with her. Time flew so fast. No more us. Maybe I just expect too much. I was stupid as fuck to think I actually meant something to you. I try not to miss you. But in the end, I still do. Why ?! Too much pain that you given to me but I don't why I'm still in love with you. Too many promises and trusting you was a big mistake. I will never do the same twice. I hate the idea of anyone else having you. Fuck you for replacing me. Fuck you for liking someone else. Fuck you for not caring. Fuck you for wanting someone else. Fuck you for never being around when I needed you :'( I don't want anyone else to have you. You have no idea how bad you hurt me. Don't ever come back into my life when I finally move on. I won't be a second option. I'm not a choice. I was hoping you would miss me by now. Every time I think I'm finally over you, something reminds me of you. You'll never understand how much it hurt. I want you to be happy. But I want to be the reason why. Hmm. Stop Azwa you need to be strong. Think like a lady. Let it be. Always be patient and keep move on. Put your smile on your face and thing will get better.
